Greenwich Foster Carer's Association

About The

My photo
Working with the Department in Supporting Foster Carers to develop and sustain a positive service within the community.

GFCA Committee

____________________



Chair: Edward Burnett
Vice Chair: Treasurer: John Andrew
Vice Treasurer: Lyn Andrews
Secretary: Emma Pancha
Vice Secretary: Diana Pearson
Advisor: Celia Costello & Audrey Carnegie
Active Member: Barry Pearson,
Susan Blossier, Shameinesh Belai



Wednesday 25 March 2009

10% Discount

If you show your Fostering ID at:

Early Learning Centre
***************************************
WINDIES COVE
Caribbean Restaurant & Bar
135 Trafalgar Road,
Greenwich SE10 9TX

0208 305 2500
http://www.windiescove-restaurant.co.uk/
***************************************
ATTRILLS
QUALLITY DRY CLEANING BY RAY.
413 Footscray Road* New Eltham* London SE9 3UL* 020 8850 2370
***************************************
You could be getting a 10% Discount.

4 comments:

  1. what ID we have been fostering 3-4 yrs and its the first we've heard of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'ID' came to my attention when I started Task Work, I asked my SSW or I called the Department and they sent me a letter with a time to go and get my picture taken and they gave me my ID right away.

    Just request one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi All

    I visited the Eltham ELC, filled in a short form and showed my ID and now have my discount card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Staring friday 2nd october play and stay 0-5 years, excellent venue pound park nursery school and early years centre, also great for carers to come along and have a chat and coffee, flyers will be given out at conference.
    Times 1-2 30pm

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog